The Vermont Partnership for Fairness and Diversity is a 501(c)(3) organization striving to make a difference in the lives of people who have been impacted by unfair treatment in housing, employment, school or business.
The organization relies on the generous financial contributions of people who share our vision. These contributions help us pay the bills that are part of normal operations.
If you prefer, please consider an In Kind donation of time and talent. By making an In Kind donation you offer talents or goods to support our work. Are you a policy analyst who can donate several hours of pro bono work? Do you have IT expertise to lend? Is there some other talent that you might share to support our cause?
We wish to extend our thanks to the following organizations for their support:
- First United Methodist Church for wheelchair accessible office space
- True Value Hardware Store on Putney Road for paint for the new office
- Friends of the Sun for window blinds for the new office
- Drop-In Center for their help identifying people to help as movers
Our In-Kind donation wish list includes:
- Wheelchair accessible office space
- Pro bono attorney services
- Volunteer with relational database expertise (SPSS or equivalent, approx. 15-hours)
- Volunteer to convert 15 VHS videos of ALANA Cultural Festivals to DVD
- Volunteer to organize and digitize press archives
- Volunteer to inventory and catalogue our in-house library (approx. 20 hours)
- Counseling services for the benefit of low-income clients
Use the space below to tell us how you can contribute to the Vermont Partnership. Please choose whatever type is best suited to your personal circumstances.
Show your support by completing the form below. Thank you!