Join our email list
21st Century Business Skills Development
Our 21st century professional development programs value cultural differences and affirm the pluralism that your staff, clients, and their communities reflect including race, ethnicity, gender, language, age, ability, religious beliefs, socio-economic class, family structure, etc.
Our training and consulting services are custom designed for businesses, government agencies and organizations with visionary leadership. Let us help you
- shift awareness, skills, policies, resources, public image attract, hire and retain a diverse workforce
- comply with federal and state civil rights and disability laws
- nurture effective communication and workplace interaction across cultural lines
- reach Vermont's emerging populations with your social message
- enhance equity and inclusiveness.
Learn from practitioners with proven track records achieving goals of multi-cultural groups at our Vermont Vision for a Multicultural Future Conference. The conference engages leaders from business, government, education and non-profit sectors in a participant-driven process on the inherent challenges and opportunities of a more multiracial, multiethnic and multicultural Vermont.
Interested in how to get started? Click our Contact link and tell us the best way to get in touch with you.